Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ootd New brand

Do you know the sister company of Uniqlo in Japan?



We'll it so happen that my hubby bought a new set of jeans for me. The jeans was quite unique and very comfy to wear. Then he told me the brand gu-global brand. So this is another brand we need to look foward a year or months. 
if you have plans of travelling to Japan don't forget to drop by gu-global shop.

Another popular brand is Comme Des Garcons, which has a very cute character. I so love the texture of the cloth and so relaxing.

Celine shoes my so loved brand because of it's light weight wedges and creative style.

Ootd:
Blouse: Comme Des Garcons
Pants: gu-global
Shoes: celine wedge
Belt: People are People



@gu-global.com, @celine.com.ph, @commedesgarcons, @peoplearepeople

www.celine.com.ph
gu-global.com
commedesgarcons.com
www.peoplearepeople.com

No comments:

Post a Comment