Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Soo Oishi

New Chocolate Flavors to catch

Japan's chocolate are known for it's less sugar sweetness that is why people prefer to buy their chocolate. They are also known to create new flavors that is not common to n people like the Wasabi kitkat.
Since they are known to be green tea drinker they had a KitKat chocolate with green tea Macha flavor.

This kitkat green tea is good and I love it since the chocolate overpowered the taste of the green tea. I admit I am not a green tea drinker that's why this chocolate suits me.


 This one I also enjoyed it's a bite size bread with new flavor too.


Well this one is really something new for me when the taste. It has a stronger flavor oF grerntea. It has a Choco cookies. Maybe people who wants the flavory taste of green tea will enjoy this more.
Overall verdict I wil still advise to to try and taste their flavors. #Oishi

Posted by : Armi Paz Pineda
Category: Food,  Dessert, foodies, Uncategorized
Tags : @kitkatjapan, @chocolate, @alfortjapan, @petitfinancierjapan,
@Homeschooling, @Homeschoolworld, @Homeiskool, @kawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment