Monday, October 22, 2018

FRESHNESS IS NOW IN MY HANDS

BY - 9:45 PM
Freshness is now in your hands!

Washing clothes for me is before is a hard task. Nobody taught me how to wash clothes since my hands are made to play the piano. I tried doing it but always stained clothes with different colors and my hands get wounded which made me hard to play the piece of my students. So I hired a labandera for many years.

But when I started washing clothes there are some. I tried experimenting different brand of laundry soap from liquid to powder, fabric conditioners,  Clorox and even the hanger to use.

I asked my friends what products they use and how they do it for me to have an idea. So now it's been years and still enjoying my labandera work but not worth towels and denim jeans. I have preferred products and things in mind.

Things I always have while washing:

1. Hand gloves since I always get wounded when I wash clothes this is a must. And it also prevent The skin from dryness.

2. Liquid Laundry soap well the brand I used is Ariel green. I don't use powder for washing since I have allergic rhinitis when I inhale power soap.

3. Fabric Conditioner of course Downy I often use the pink variant for baby since it's mild. But if it's not available any downy scent will do.

4. Powder Detergent for soaking clothes. I use is only to soak the clothes before washing.

5. Clorox or Zonrox for white and colors clothes.

6. Hanger and lantern hanger for undies

7. Wash basin small, medium, large.

That's my must have and since it's rainy season thanks Downy for making our clothes smell fresh despite the absence of The sun.

Downy is here to help you in your battle against musty malodor because we want you to achieve freshness all dayeveryday.

No comments:

Post a Comment