Monday, December 10, 2018

MY PERSONAL REVIEW OF GEMZ LIP BALM...

BY - 6:24 AM
How many times a day do people apply lip balm?
What is the difference of lip balm to lip tint, lip gloss and lipstick?

They are all related to each other. They make our lips attractive and beautiful.
Lip balm is a cream or wax that protect the lips from drying it retains the moisture and softens it.
It can also be called lip saver since it can relieve dry or chapped lips, cold sores or other lip infection. It can be applied using the finger or directly to the lips.
The common shape is a lipstick tube but there are companies that makes the shape more attractive to clients.

I'm trying a new lip balm which is Gemz Lip Balm. This is my first time to use the product. Upon seeing it I was attracted to the sphere shape and the colors which is so mild to the eyes. It was somewhat unique since I'm used to the tube form lip balm. At the same time I am looking for a product that I can use on my lips before applying lipstick.

Gemz Lip Balm is just the solution for this.
I tried it for a week and see the effect that will give my dry lips. And defintely after days of using I see result. I followed the directions before putting on my lipstick. There was no sticky feeling and dryness. It protected my lips on the lipstick which I really like. And the product is so handy and does not melt easily when it it's inside the bag.
So if you want a lip balm with quality at an affordable price. Do try Gemz Lip Balm.

Aside from it's ingredients
Beeswax, candelilla cera, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, squalane, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, benzophenone-3, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, flavor, Ci 77492 paraben-free, petrolatum-free, gluten-free.
              Flavors of Gemz Lip Balm

They have different flavors and I tried the emerald pineapple.
The juicy pineapple enriched with vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba oil to nourish and moisturize your lips. Gemz is also infused with antioxidants combined with SPF to protect and keep your lips sensationally smooth.

Directions for use
Twist off, smooch, apply & smile.
Store in a cool dry place between 20 degrees to 25 celsius. Keep away from direct sunlight.



For you to avail of the Gemz Lipbalm you can order directly online in their IG @Gemzlipbalm and fb page @Gemzlipbalm or you can visit the Glitz booth located at In front of penguin and under armour.. 😊 near pandora,coco and metro supermarket in UPTown Center - Katipunan
Eastwood Citywalk,2F 😊😊😊

Gemz lipbalm is a product of Bellus Life Solutions Inc. It can be the best Christmas gift you can give to your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment